What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device that is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user every time he accesses www.currymasala.es and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website. Cookies are essential for Internet operation;
they can not damage the user's device / device and, if activated in the configuration of your browser, help us to identify and resolve possible malfunctions of www.currymasala.es
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but they have small differences:
- Session Cookies . Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies : They are stored on the hard disk of the device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit; has a specific expiration or expiration date, at which time the cookie ceases to function. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze the visits and help us understand how users arrive at our site and improve our services.
- Functional Cookies : They allow to remember decisions taken by the user, such as their login or identifier.
The information of these cookies collected is anonymised (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Third Party Cookies . Third party cookies are cookies that installs a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or external content complements (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use this type of files to keep track of your visits at each site where they are advertised.
- Analytical Cookies : These cookies are intended for periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collecting data of your activity.
By accessing www.currymasala.es , you expressly agree that we may use this type of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing may not be optimal and some of the utilities may not work correctly.
- Own Cookies
No cookie allows you to contact your phone number, your email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
|COOKIES STRICTLY NECESSARY
||Term of conservation
- Third Party Cookies.
|COOKIES OF THIRD PARTIES
||Term of conservation
|These Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID, which is the one used to make a count of how many times the user visits. It also records when it was the first and last time you visited the web. It also calculates when a session, user origin, and keywords are finished.
||They expire at the end of the user session.
||Google Analytics Cookie.
||It expires 6 months after the last visit of the user.
User configuration to prevent cookies.
So you can block cookies through the browser configuration tools or you can configure your browser to let you know when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 .
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more visit http://support.mozilla.org/products/firefox/cookies .
- If you're using Chrome, in the Options> Advanced> Privacy section. To learn more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, in the option of Security and Privacy, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/